Knick Knack Cabinet
Find a place for all your odds and ends with this Knick Knack Cabinet from Plaid. Give each drawer a label so you know where everything goes. This handy storage and organization system can be used in the office or craft room.
- FolkArt ® One Stroke™ Brushes - Brush Sets - Basic
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Bright Red, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Yellow, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Black, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Dutch Blue, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Orange, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Parakeet, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Chalkboard Paint - Purple, 8 oz.
- Coarse Sandpaper
Basecoat cabinet Dutch Blue. Paint drawer fronts with Purple Chalkboard Paint letting dry between coats.
Sand over dry paint with coarse sandpaper to distress.
Use liner brush to create swirls of black lines on the blue cabinet as shown.
Paint each drawer pull with a different bright color.
- Hint: It is easier to paint drawers and pulls if you remove the pulls before painting and reinstall after drying. Note: Let chalkboard cure for 24 hours. Lightly rub with chalk to condition.