Easiest and Quickest Pocket Folder
Crafts made out of paper can be just as handy as they are pretty. This Easiest and Quickest Pocket Folder will store practically anything you need it to, including photos and recipes. If you would like your life a little more organized, this folder is a great craft to make. With just a few materials, you can learn how to make a file folder decorated just to your liking. Make more than one Easiest and Quickest Pocket Folder so you can have one for all your paper organizing needs.
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Scrapbook paper and folder(s).
- Adhesive spray glue
- Dot runner
- Scotch tape
How to Fold the Pocket Organizer
- Lay your folder flat making sure the tab is at the top right.
- With the tab at the top right, fold up the bottom. Line the bottom edge to where the top tab begins.
- Fold it over to meet in the center. Line the edge of the folder to the center. (don’t line the tab up to the center)
- Fold over the other side to the center.
- It will look like an accordion when you’re done. Check to make sure the spine doesn’t overlap.
- Lay it flat down.
- Turn it over and spray the back with glue adhesive spray, then fold the two back pieces together.
How to Decorate the Pocket Organizer
- Now, measure the sizes of the scrapbook paper you will need to cover each pocket and outer cover. Allow 1/4 inch extra for the outer cover so you can fold it over 1/4 inch onto the back side. It’s easier if you cut out all your scrapbook papers at once.
- Then using your dot runner, tape all your papers onto the organizer. And remember, when you glue the front cover on, fold the edge over about 1/4 inch onto the back side.
- Next, using scotch tape, tape the spine starting at the top to the bottom. This will help reinforce it and reduce wear and tear.
- Then tape your pocket ends closed.
Read NextDollar Store Spice Rack