7 St. Patricks Day Party Decorations + 3 New Ideas
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Celebrate the Irish holiday in style with these homemade St. Patrick's Day party decorations, including ornaments and centerpieces. Whether you are Irish, have a few Irish friends or are just looking forward to spring, making St. Patrick's Day decorations can be a fun and festive activity for all ages. These St. Patrick's Day party decorations are also great for classrooms, community centers and retirement homes.
Ornaments are a fun way to add a dash of color to your home. These St. Patrick's Day party decorations also double as favors or host gifts. Arrange a whole set of ornaments on an indoor tree to decorate your home and possibly for guests to take home at the end of the night.
Crochet Shamrock and Leprechaun- You can make both sides of this ornament or just the shamrock. Make a whole set of crochet shamrock ornaments and turn into a fun party banner with a length of twine or string.
Lucky Bazaar Ornament- This glass ornament accented with Emerald and Lime is perfect for a set of elegant st patricks day party decorations. Hang these striking ornaments from chair backs or hang one from a chandelier.
Homemade wreaths are the perfect st patricks day party decorations. Hang a wreath on your front door to greet guests as they arrive. Here are two homemade wreaths for st patricks day party decorations:
- Ribbon Wreath- Wrap green ribbon around a foam wreath base, overlapping slightly to cover base completely. Secure with hot glue. Once dry, decorate the wreath with felt or paper clovers, fabric shamrock yo-yo’s or silk flowers. Secure with hot glue or sewing pin. You can also play on the colors of the Irish flag: green, orange and white.
- Grapevine Wreath- Add green silk leaves and a large St. Patrick’s Day ribbon to a plain grapevine wreath. Make shamrocks with green pipecleaners: roll in a flat spiral, switching directions to make the three leaves of the shamrock. Secure shamrock pipecleaners to flower picks and arrange on wreath. You can also use any of the embellishments described above.
Table accent make great st patricks day party decorations, whether used on a dining table or set on a small table in the entryway of your home. These accents add color and festivity to any gathering.
Irish Shamrock Plate- You will want to display this lovely shamrock plate all year long. Four-leaf clovers bring luck. Use for saint patricks day party decorations and enjoy the rest of the year too! This plate would also make a nice present.
Leprechaun Hat- A wood box easily becomes a leprechaun’s hat with a coat of green paint, a stripe of gold glitter and a black buckle. You can hide party supplies or a party game prize inside the hat too.
Luck of the Irish Box- Make a simple box displaying a Pot of Gold for your party. You can keep important items such as keys in this little box.
Plus 3 New St. Patrick's Day Party Decorations!
Mini Leprechaun Hats- You'll never guess what these mini leprechaun hats are made of--Styrofoam cups! These free St. Patrick's Day crafts are the perfect way to get in the holiday spirit.
Welcome Button Shamrock- Welcome guests to your home with a festive welcome button shamrock, an easy Saint Patrick's Day craft to make with your button stash.
Tissue Paper Shamrock- Use these St. Patrick craft ideas to spend time with your kids decorating for the holiday! The tissue paper shamrock is thrifty and easy, so whip one up this afternoon!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Here are some great ideas for crafts made from recycled items. Use these instructions to make a Water Bottle Supply Organizer Recycled… Continue reading: "Water Bottle Supply Organizer Recycled Craft"
Tissue Paper Shamrock
Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Crafts and Recipes free eBook
St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold Crochet Pattern
Four Leaf Clover Charm
St. Patrick's Day Button Shamrock Card
A Cute Shamrock and Leprechaun
Felt Shamrock DIY Wreath
40+ St. Patrick's Day Crochet Patterns
St. Patricks Day Wreath
St. Patricks Day Cone For Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pampering Vanity Set: Tissue Box Organizer & Tray
- DIY Fabric Planter
- Lego Block Pillows (Free PDF Pattern!)
- Sundress for Women
- Loopy Love
- How to Make Boring Glass Stunning
- Hot Air Balloon Patriotic Cupcake Decorations
- Father's Day Candy Bar Wrappers
- Plush Poms Bath Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home