Teabag Gift Envelope
Tea makes a lovely gift for friends and family. Why give a plain box of teabags when you can get crafty and make each teabag special with this project by Maria Nerius.
- Strips of 3” x 7 1/2" of paper
- Stickers and other small embellishments
- Aleene’s Tacky glue
- Fiskars Personal Trimmer
- To create this cute little envelope for a teabag, cut a 3” x 7 1/2" strip of paper. Fold top down 1 1/2". Fold bottom up 3”. Trim top fold area as shown on the pattern. This is the flap and you are making it a little more decorative.
- Apply a very thin line of glue to the bottom portion of this envelop along the sides. Flip up and gently press the sides together to bond the glue. You have made the teabag envelope.
- Add some embellishments to the teabag tag, place inside envelope, add an embellishment to seal the envelope.