Brie Shaped Soap
If you've ever wanted to make your own homemade soap, take a stab at this project from Maria Nerius. Are you a cheese lover too? Then you'll especially like making this Brie Shaped Soap. Isn't it cute?
- Small brie cheese container
- Plastic wrap
- Yaley Coconut Oil Soap base
- Microwave and microwave-able measuring cup
- Optional: Yaley soap scent
- This fun gift is easy to make, just estimate how much soap the container will hold. Container shown held 1 liquid cup of melt and pour soap.
- Line the bottom part of the container with plastic wrap. Shape wrap to contain and make sure there is plenty of excess plastic wrap or you’ll get a leak!
- Microwave your melt and pour soap base as instructed by manufacturer. Remember microwave heat settings may vary so melt soap slowly. Add scent if desired.
- Slowly pour the melted soap into the plastic wrap lined container base. Make sure you get a nice even pour. Allow to dry.
- Bring excess plastic wrap up and twist, cut any extra plastic wrap, and press down. You can add a stamp or seal if desired.