Zipper Tabs Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Zipper tabs are a great way of shortening or lengthening zippers and add a personal touch. Today I’m going to show you a super easy zipper tabs tutorial so that you don’t need to be looking for the perfect zipper for ages. Ever needed a zipper and didn’t find the size you were looking for? Well, it did happen to me a lot! The solution was to reduce it and sew a zipper tab at the end. But how to make a zipper pull tab? In this zipper tabs tutorial I’ll show you how easy and fun making a zipper tab is!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Reversible Grocery Bag Tutorial
- Lego Block Pillows (Free PDF Pattern!)
- Jigsaw Puzzle Coaster Sewing Pattern (Beginner)
- Fleece Gnome Hat Tutorial
- Tie Dye Mask DIY
- Ruffled Scrap Fabric Towel
- Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
- Make Your Own 3d Mask- Free Pattern And Tute
- Zero Waste Elastic Bowl Covers
- DIY Rocket Raccoon-Inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home