How To Sew A Pillowcase
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to make a pillowcase in minutes with a burrito pillowcase pattern! This DIY pillowcase looks better than most store-bought ones and it will last much longer as well! This pillowcase tutorial will help you sew a burrito-style pillowcase regardless of your sewing skill level. You can choose between three different sizes, standard, king, and queen. No matter what pillow you have, it will surely fit into one of these three sizes. Make a few of these for your entire family so that you can all have a unique set, fitting each family member’s personality! They also make wonderful and thoughtful presents for your close friends and relatives. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home