The Office Hours Blouse Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is the office hours blouse pattern — for when elegance, femininity, and sophistication calls. This type of blouse has many variations but the same beginning. The blouse has a pleat in the front for added interest. Elastic at the cuffs to make it easier to fit and roll the sleeves when washing hands. After all, you are supposed to be a busy girl when wearing this blouse. Gathers at the shoulders to stylize your shoulders an add elegance. And a scoop neckline with a hook and eye closure. I opened the blouse a bit so you can see the slit where you will be able to fit your head through, but it really lays closed. This style of blouse has been very popular since the '50s and every decade after that. This is the perfect blouse under a cardigan, jacket or by itself. Wear it with a pair of palazzo pants, culottes, skinny jeans, a pencil skirt, a leather skirt or a pair of shorts. You will find yourself wearing this little number for many years to come. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Make a fashion statement with this modern T-shirt yarn necklace. This accessory will look well with a simple shirt, or wear it when… Continue reading: "Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- How To Make An Infinity Scarf
- Aria Button Cardigan
- Large Baby Block Rattle
- Printable Mad Libs for Crafters
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home