Super Friends Squares Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, the Flash, Aquaman, and Green Lantern join forces to make this super blanket. The tutorial shows you step by step how to make this easy blanket that is sure to please any super hero fan. All you need is 1.5-2 yards of woven cotton fabric for the front and 1.5-2 yards of fleece for the back (plus the usuals like thread, needles, sewing machine). This project can easily be completed in a few hours in one evening."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1.5-2 yards cotton woven fabric
- 1.5-2 yards of fleece
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home