Ruffles and Rainbows Colorful Pillow
From Therm O Web: "Sew your way into fresh spring decor with help from a rainbow of colorful cotton fabrics and SpraynBond Adhesives. NEW SpraynBond Fabric Stiffener is the key to perfectly perky ruffles mist it on and iron to make fabrics more paper-like and fray-free in seconds. No more messy soaking!"
If you love ruffles and rainbows, this pillow is a must-make project! Achieve crisp ruffles through using fabric stiffener, and follow the easy directions to layer your ruffled fabric into a cheerful rainbow shape. You'll also learn how to sew a zipper into the back of the pillowcase to make it removable. This is a beautiful project experienced sewists could whip up in an afternoon.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Cotton fabrics: ¼ yd cuts of 6 different colors (rainbow); ½ yd (background); fat quarter (lining); ¼ yd (binding)
- SpraynBond Fabric Stiffener (Therm O Web)
- SpraynBond Basting Adhesive (Therm O Web)
- Batting, 13”x17”
- Pillow form, 12”x16”
- Zipper, at least 14” long
- Hand-quilting thread (or another type of heavy-duty thread)
Discover More Featured Projects:
Read NextVintage-Inspired DIY Apron