Face Mask W/fitted Sheet Ear Loops
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"No elastic? No worries! If you’re out of elastic or just want a more fashionable face mask, use fitted sheets for ear loops in your next face mask. What Kind Of Fabric Do I Use To Make A Mask?Research shows to use 100% cotton fabric, 100% sheets or cotton t-shirts doubled layered. Hold fabric up and if you can see through it, it is too thin. Only use fabric and/or sheets you cannot see through."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 100% Cotton fitted sheet
- Cut elastic from fitted sheet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fairy Crown With Template
- Standing Mini Gnomes
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Spa Soap Saver
- Decoupage Flower Pots
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Red, White & Blue Patriotic Garland
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home