We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Baskets are super helpful for storage and organization. With this tutorial you can make your own fabric baskets with handles that perfectly match the decor of your home. No need to settle for something that almost matches, now you can make exactly what you want. This tutorial shows step by step how to make your own fabric baskets with handles. These baskets do not take very long to make and once you have made one the process becomes much quicker."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1/2 yard canvas for outside
- 1/2 yard of fabric for inside
- 3/4 yard of interfacing
- 1/2 yard of cotton webbing for handles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home