Diy Kids Face Mask In Under 10 Minutes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Sew a DIY kids mask in under 10 minutes! This kids face mask sewing tutorial is both fun and easy, which makes it great for both sewing beginners and experienced enthusiasts. To make this easy child sized mask, you don’t need to prints any templates, a pattern or any special materials or tools, just watch the video and you will learn how to make a face mask for kids in a very short amount of time. Plus I will show you a handy and super easy way to make box pleats! This DIY kids face mask is easy to make and fits great those cute small faces. AVAILABLE SIZES: size S (2-4 years) - Toddler face mask size M (4-12 years) - Big child face mask size L (13+ years) - Teen face mask "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- Triple Braided Headband
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home