By: Cat W from marymarthamama.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"When it's mealtime for baby, don't go without this Baby Bib Tutorial & Pattern. Babies are as messy as they are cute, but now you can keep the mess contained with the help of this free sewing pattern. Create this adorable little project in minutes. We're fans of saving money, and the beauty of this project is that it makes a great baby shower gift, and it's incredibly inexpensive to make. Now your little one can have a flock of jolly little penguins to accompany him during meal time while keeping his clothes sauce, cereal, and mess-free!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- woven cotton fabric for bib fronts
- terrycloth for bib back
- snap or velcro for closure
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath
- DIY Photo Ornament Tutorial
- Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
- Prettiest Floral Pop Up Card Tutorial
- Shiplap Christmas Ornament Display Idea
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial