Neightborhood Heart Hunt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make a heart hunt for your neighborhood to create kindness, connection and joy. The hearts are made with felt and stuffed with fiber filling then strung up with twine to make them hang easily from trees, fences or other landmarks in the neighborhood. This could also be done with paper, other materials or cardboard if sewing is not desired or if it is being done by kiddos. I like felt because it is weatherproof and stable."
- Kunin Basic Felt
- Sewing Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home