Ladybug Tote Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"What little girl wouldn’t want to carry her things in this precious ladybug tote bag. It is the perfect size for a sleepover, a day at the park or to carry books at the library. You can whip this up in under 2 hours. It also makes for a nice Christmas gift to show off your DIY skills. This bag measures ~15″ high by 12″ wide. You can mix and match your favorite fabrics to create the wings and the head. It does not come with a closure but you can add velcro or a snap closure based on your preference.Make this adorable tote bag pattern this weekend for your little girl."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Long Nose Pliers
- DIY PVC birds
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
- How to Wrap a Gift with Newspaper
- Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
- Rustic Boot Cuffs
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home