Kawaii Gift Box
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Kawaii is a Japanese word describing cuteness. I was first introduced to it through amigurumi (crochet and knit dolls), but you can infuse kawaii into almost any sewing or crafts project! The Kawaii Gift Box is a quick sewing project made with graphics from Cricut Design Space. It can be a small gift (it makes a cute stocking stuffer or pocket pal for a child), an ornament if you add a ribbon loop, or a gift wrap embellishment if you use Fabri-Tac glue to attach it to a wide ribbon. It’s a great introduction to sewing with leather and includes a link to my 13 Tools and Tips for Sewing with Leather for the First Time. Finished Size Approximately 3” (7.5 cm) square before stuffing. Tools Cricut Maker with Cricut Design Space and Cricut Access subscription. Cricut EasyPress Mini with EasyPress Mat, or mini iron with other heat-safe surface. Cricut Fine Point Blade, Cricut Deep Point Blade, and StandardGrip and StrongGrip Mats. Cricut Weeder. Clover Tapered Tailor’s Awl. Cricut Sewing Kit or basic sewing supplies (thread snips and thimble). Sewing machine with Teflon Foot. Schmetz Leather Needle. Materials Kawaii Gift Box cut file in Design Space. Cricut Metallic Leather in Silver (for box). Cricut Leather in Cranberry (for bow). Cricut Glitter Iron-On in Lipstick (for smile). Beacon Fabri-Tac glue. Madeira Aerofil Polyester thread in a color to coordinate with your bow or box. Small amount of Fairfield World Poly-Fil fiber filling. 6 mm black safety eyes – 1 pair; or Cricut Glitter Iron-On in Black (for eyes). Oriental Trading Christmas Bag of Buttons – 1 red button. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
- Recycled Oreo Zipper Bag Free Sewing Pattern
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- How To Sew Face Masks Without Sewing Machine
- Shaped Face Mask Pattern With Filters And Adjustable Elastic, Straps And Nose Wire
- The Best Free Tote Pattern - In 2 Sizes
- The Gardening Tool Bag
- Diy Reusable Kitchen Towels
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- Drop Cloth Rose Pillow
- Fabric Face Mask
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Claire Armstrong, Pillar Box Blue
- Diy Flower Vase
- 12 Coolest Resin Crafts + Resin Casting for Beginners
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home