How To Make A Scrunchie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you know what’s cooler than a colorful scrunchie? Learning how to make a scrunchie all by yourself! It’s easier than you might think, only takes a few simple sewing supplies, and is a great beginner sewing project. These homemade hair ties are super addictive to create and you’ll want to sew them with different fabrics for yourself and all your friends. Here’s how to bring this 1990’s hair accessory into the 2020’s and make your own!"
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1 yard elastic
- 4 fat quarters fabric
- 1 safety pin
- 10 dress pins
- 1 white thread
- Sewing machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Self-healing Mat
- Sewing ruler
- Fabric Scissors or Rotary Cutter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home