Infinity Nursing Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You can make a super easy nursing cover in about 10 minutes. With about 1 yard of knit fabric you can make this trendy breastfeeding scarf. It makes a really great baby shower gift for a new mother. What I love is that you can pick a fabric that really suits the style of the mother-to-be and make it a personalized, but practical gift for her. This tutorial could not be any more simple to make."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 yard of knit fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home