How to Sew a Zipper on a Skirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Zippers are easy to insert into about anything. It all takes just a little practice and some patience at first. Zippers are most times a really nice addition to any item, from clothing to bags or pouches. A zipper can really add a nice pop of color and an interesting design feature to any of these. This simple method will teach you how to sew a zipper on a skirt so that it looks more concealed but you can sew it on to be as visible or concealed as you like, using this method."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shooting Star Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Zentangle Tropical Fish Adult Coloring Page
- Candlelit Thanksgiving Table Coloring Page
- Bountiful Cornucopia Coloring Page
- Harvest Fall Wreath Coloring Page
- Sunflower Pumpkin Patch Coloring Page
- How to Make Soap with Pressed Flowers
- DIY Candelabra PVC Pipe Craft
- 27 Christian Christmas Crafts
- God Is Love Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home