Color Your Own Coasters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I used coloring pages from 4 Inspiring Crochet Coloring Pages for Adults to make granny themed coasters with Cricut Infusible Ink Markers. If you’re making a set, be sure to use different color highlights on each coaster — it will help your guests identify their drinks! You can also customize this project with any coloring book pages. Yield and Finished Size Makes 4 coasters. Each coaster measures 3.75″ (9.5 cm) square. Tools EasyPress 2 with EasyPress Mat, or another heat press capable of reaching 400°F (205°C) with a heat-safe surface, Cricut Infusible Ink Markers (I used the Basic set), Cricut Heat Resistant Tape, and Scissors. Materials Your favorite pages from 4 Inspiring Crochet Coloring Pages for Adults by Mamas2Hands (available for free on FaveCrafts), printed onto laser paper, Cricut Square Coaster Blanks, 1 piece of butcher paper, and 1 piece of 80 lb. cardstock (or 4 layers of butcher paper)."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Leather Notepad with Crochet Pouch
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Not Your Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Lenio Shawl Pattern
- Color Block T-Top
- Livenza Scarf
- DIY Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Homemade Lavender Linen Spray
- DIY Halloween Mixed Media Wine Bottles
- Crocheted Sleeveless Baby Dress Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home