DIY Pocket Potholder
By: Cat W from www.marymarthamama.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These easy pocket potholders are a great project because they are a quick sew, they are easy to make, and they are inexpensive to make. Even beginners can take on this little project. All you need is some woven cotton fabric in a print or prints that you like and some insulated batting. You can even use woven cotton fabric scraps that you have leftover from other projects. This tutorial shows you step by step with pictures how to make some great potholders with a pocket for your hand."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- woven cotton fabric (less than 1/2 yard)
- Insulated batting (Insulbrite)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath
- DIY Photo Ornament Tutorial
- Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
- Prettiest Floral Pop Up Card Tutorial
- Shiplap Christmas Ornament Display Idea
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial