DIY Pocket Potholder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These easy pocket potholders are a great project because they are a quick sew, they are easy to make, and they are inexpensive to make. Even beginners can take on this little project. All you need is some woven cotton fabric in a print or prints that you like and some insulated batting. You can even use woven cotton fabric scraps that you have leftover from other projects. This tutorial shows you step by step with pictures how to make some great potholders with a pocket for your hand."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- woven cotton fabric (less than 1/2 yard)
- Insulated batting (Insulbrite)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 21 Crepe Paper and Tissue Paper Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home