Burlap and Faux Leather DIY Coasters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
These Burlap and Faux Leather DIY Coasters are great rustic decorating ideas, and they are easy and fun to create. The coasters are both burlap crafts as well as great for leather craft ideas. Because coasters are made for preventing rings on tables, you'll want them to be easy to clean, and the faux leather can be easily wiped off. This tutorial will show you how to make coasters, which are fantastic sewing craft ideas for anyone looking for easy sewing projects. You can also make these rustic coasters as gifts for any occasion.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Either Hand or Machine
- Faux Leather
- Yard Stick
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home