3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is the 3/4 sleeve summer blouse project, designed to take only two hours to complete. This blouse features a rounded neckline, and an easy to close back with a loop and a button. It is lower at the back than the front for those who love the “Parisian tuck” but prefer something more elegant. With elastic at the waist so you can show your waistline or make the illusion of having one. I recommend you to wear this 3/4 sleeve summer blouse with dressy shorts, a pencil skirt, or cigarette summer pants. But here is the best part, you can roll the sleeves down to make a long sleeve elegant summer or autumn blouse."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Flikka Flamingo
- Diy Christmas Stocking Boxed Wine Dispenser
- Halloween Tentacle Candy Bowl
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home