Easy Apron to Sew
Love to sew? Make this Easy Apron to Sew from Debbie Madson! It's a great free sewing pattern for beginners and kids who are just learning new skills.
- Pillowcase, new or used
- 4 pieces of ribbon- 25 inches long or see directions below for creating straps out of material
- Bias tape to match material
- To begin fold your apron in half as shown below. Measure 4 inches from the top right corner. Mark or pin. Measure 8 1/2 inches on the side starting at the right hand corner. Pin or mark. Cut curve to match marks.
- Unfold and pin bias tape along arm edges. Sew taking out pins as you go.
- To keep your edges unraveling on your ribbon turn top edge down and down again. Stitch. Pin ribbon on each top edge as shown in the picture.
- Pin ribbon on sides at the bottom edge of the bias tape.
- If you are using material to create your straps. Cut 4 strips 25 inches long and 2 inches wide. Fold edges in and sew down the middle.
Read NextKnee High Bunnies