Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Fall colors seem to make everything look so pretty. I look forward to after Labor Day because that’s the perfect time to put our Fall decor, wouldn’t you agree? These Fall decorations using recycled tin cans wrapped with Fall ribbon make a beautiful decoration for your table or mantle. They are so easy to work with and make the cutest decorations. Just wrap Fall ribbon around the cans then add some Fall flowers. For larger flower arrangements use coffee cans."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oakley Jumper Dress
- Quick Scarf Gift Idea
- Vintage Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper
- Easy Rag Wreath Christmas Ornaments
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Marshmallow Mug Hat
- Angel Amigurumi
- Crochet Christmas Present Coaster
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home