We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you want a unique place to put your pictures or to write down your thoughts each day, this Mini Book with Bling Binding is a great project to add your to do list because it is one of the easiest homemade craft ideas you will find that can serve a dual purpose. You can even make your own scrapbook design or add pretty card stock to enhance your journal if you don't necessarily like bling. You could glue on some flowers or glitter instead. If you don't want to dye your cover, your can choose a cute pattern to use instead.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Sizzix book die
- rhinestone sticker sheet from The Buckle Boutique
Full details are at http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/mini-book-die-by-eileen-hull.html
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Floral Crochet Blanket Patterns for Crochet Gift Ideas
- DIY Medieval Banner
- Dollar Tree Scarf Tote Bag
- Mini Pumpkins
- Getty the Turkey
- Ladybug Gnome
- Trick Or Treat Yourself Lip Care Set
- Fairy Wand Kids Craft
- Whimsical Paper Beads
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home