Two Leopards Scrapbook Layout
Use this two leopards scrapbook layout for inspiration in your own scrapbook page layout designs. This project from Petra Offrell uses glitter paper and other cute embellishments.
- Papers: Best Creation: Basic Glitter papers collection & Trick or treat collection
- Letters : Foam letters from childrens play box
- Button, Flower from YouDo
- Felt butterfly from the local flower shop
- Sticker from Best Creation Glitter element stickers
- Ribbon from American Craft
- I sewed a grid on the paper to create fields of different sizes.
- In each grid I put either a photo or an embellishment.
- In one of the grids I put lots of paper rolls of Best Creation dotted paper. I cut the dotted paper into several squares of different size put some adhesive on one side. Then I rolled them around a pen with the adhesive side at the end to make the roll stick together.
- In one gird i put punched circles. Some of them I put on 3D oam to create dimension.
- On one grid I put a lot of paper roses. I cut circles and then I cut the circles into stripes which I rolled up as roses and glued to the page. In the same grid I put some pearl maker to shape a triangle.
- On this page I have rolled the papers and used them as an embellishment but also behind the flower. From some other BC paper I have made lots of small paper rosed from round punched circles.