Faux Quilted Tie Dye Pillow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This is a quick and easy Faux Quilting project using specialty stamps to create the quilt pattern. By tie dying the fabric, you get another dimension to the project with the dye showing through the stamps. Quilt with straight stitching around and through the stamped patterns to create a pillow that's sure to wow friends and family. This is a great pillow to help jazz up your bedroom or living room, and it's a quick and easy sewing project that crafters of all kinds can make. Try your hand at making this cute Faux Quilted Tie Dye Pillow today.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
The baby wipes are to be used to clean the stamps.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home