Holiday Foam Frame
Using foam materials and paints you can create a fun looking holiday frame. Present your favorite memories in this frame. These frames make for great kids crafts.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Foam Paint
- FP01 - White
- 4" x 6" red fun frame, Darice Foamies #1022-48
- Four lime green 6" foam craft sticks, Darice Foamies #1040-88
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Cut three craft sticks into 7/8" sections, at angle, to make diamond leaf shapes.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue remaining foam stick across bottom border of frame. Glue leaf shapes in groups of three around top and sides of frame.
- Use White Foam Paint to dot on berries at center of each leaf cluster. Write "Holiday joy" on craft stick at bottom. Let dry.
- Remove all labels or tags from products before beginning.
- Cover work area with waxed paper.
Read NextHomemade Snowball Bath Bombs