Wagner HT400 Heat Gun
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wagner HT400 Heat Gun
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
View and purchase your own heat gun here.
Tools are an important component in craft projects, and Wagner is a trusted brand. The HT400 Heat Gun is versatile tool with endless uses including embossing and jewelry making. Dual heat settings, a retractable stand, and an easy-to-control design make it another winner from Wagner.
When I first unboxed this tool, I wasn't sure I really needed it, but after exploring the instructions and website, I have never been so sure that I do need it! It has a range of DIY, crafting, seasonal, and even food uses. Living in Chicago, the seasonal uses definitely jumped out at me. It is ideal for breaking up dangerous pieces of ice, molding hockey skates, and even thawing a frozen pipe.
This is truly one of the only tools I have ever found to help remove stickers and decals. It is perfect for getting your city sticker off at the end of the year. When doing a DIY project, this is the tool to have on hand. It is great for loosening tough bolts and removing paint. Some of the "odd ball" uses really got me. I tested the heat gun to defrost my freezer and was done with the task in minutes. You can even use it to make creme brulee, smores, and other recipes requiring a flame!
The tool allows you to control the temperature precisely. This keeps you from burning any items or overdoing it. The comfortable handle and lightweight make it a great choice for big and small projects, alike.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn discarded plastic utensils into cute flowers with this Plastic Spoon Roses DIY Recycled Craft tutorial. If you like recycled… Continue reading: "Plastic Spoon Roses DIY Recycled Craftvideocam"
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Pooling Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Juniper and Swiss Dot Fabric Stacker Set!
- Chance to Win Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books!
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Chance to Win a Wagner HT400 Heat Gun!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Scarf
- Fork Pleats
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Ornament Art
- Make Your Own Up Disney Christmas Ornament
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home