Two-Tray Box Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Two-Tray Box Review
Gifted by: Creative Options
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
The Two-Tray Box from Creative Options is the perfect storage solution for any hobbyist! Complete with two cantilever trays, adjustable compartments, and a deep base, this toolbox serves as storage for any and all of your favorite crafting supplies.
The front of this Two-Tray Box is secured with an easy latch and even includes holes where two locks can be fixed for extra security. The durable hard plastic serves as a sturdy design for on-the-go transit of your crafting supplies. The lid has a hint of sparkle which I think is a lovely touch, and the Two-Tray Box comes in blue, gray, and pink color options.
There are two small storage compartments on the lid of the Two-Tray Box. These are the only two compartments that can be opened from the outside and do not have the ability to lock like everything in the center compartment. These smaller outer compartments are great for very small tools or writing supplies. Here's an example:
The inside of the Two-Tray Box is very exciting! Similar to a fisherman's tackle box, the Two-Tray Box opens up with two layered trays for easy access and perusal. Each tray has a variety of rows to store your smaller craft supplies. You'll notice slots within these rows where you can insert the included dividers to create as many as 24 storage compartments! The image to the bottom right is a great example of some of the general craft supplies you can store in both the trays as well as the larger bottom compartment. Here are a few more ideas based on project focus:
- Tools such as pliers and wire cutters
- Spools of wire and cord
Sewing and Quilting:
- Spools of thread
- Small rolls of fabric
- Tape measure
- Water-soluable marking pen
Paper Crafting and General Crafting:
- Pens/colored pencils/markers/other coloring supplies
- Small stamps
- Dies (bottom compartment)
- Small card-making paper packs
- Various adhesives
- Paper quilling supplies
Yarn / Needlecraft:
- Small skeins of yarn
- Crochet hooks
- Short or circular knitting needles
- Darning needles
- Stitch markers
- Yarn cutter
There are so many craft supplies you can store in your Two-Tray Box. What I've listed above hardly scratches the surface on all the possibilities! In stylish colors and a handy, sturdy carrying case, the Two-Tray Box is the perfect toolbox for any and every crafter to use for their hobby of choice.
What else would you store in your Two-Tray Box? Let us know in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
- Enter for your chance to win the Deflecto Space Saving Storage Giveaway!
- Chance to Win Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books!
- Practical Origami
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Spools and Tin
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Enter to win the Aztek Airbrush System!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- 10 Winter Coloring Pages for Adults: Printable PDFs
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home