Mirror Duck Tape
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mirror Duck Tape
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Duct Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to play with Mirror Duck Tape? We typically use duck tape to fix things or hold items together, but they can be used by kids, too!
Duck Mirror Crafting Tape doesn't necessarily have to be a household item just for fixing things. You can make a cute little wallet, a picture frame, make a bookmark, create a fun tablet cover, decorate a pencil holder or binder, or use it to create colorful labels. This line of Duck Tape is perfect for school or home use; it's a great way to show off your imagination and creativity. The unique mirror effect adds a shine and dimension to your projects. It really gives you that mirror effect that you can check your hair and makeup in; although I wouldn't quite recommend putting on eyeliner using this product. This tape is great for smaller embellishments and works great with electronic cutting machines so you can come up with your own fantastic designs.
Made with durability, you won't have to worry about your project falling apart. Some brands of tape can be too tough to where it's not easy to tear, but we'll assure you that Duck Mirror Crafting Tape is easy to tear by hand for a simple application. This new line comes in silver, gold and white and can be used on plastic, vinyl, laminate, wood, metal and more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books!
- Chance to Win a Juniper and Swiss Dot Fabric Stacker Set!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Pooling Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Chance to Win a Wagner HT400 Heat Gun!
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win a Tropical i-loom Starter Pack!
- Lutradur Mixed Media Sheets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Simple Shiny Ornament
- Gnome Towel Topper
- DIY Stocking Garland
- DIY Christmas Tree Garland
- Snow Covered Winter Wreath
- Poudreuse Wrap
- Fireside Mittens
- Crochet Mince Pie Christmas Hanger
- Pretty In Gingham Stocking
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Turkey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home