Mirror Duck Tape
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mirror Duck Tape
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Duct Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to play with Mirror Duck Tape? We typically use duck tape to fix things or hold items together, but they can be used by kids, too!
Duck Mirror Crafting Tape doesn't necessarily have to be a household item just for fixing things. You can make a cute little wallet, a picture frame, make a bookmark, create a fun tablet cover, decorate a pencil holder or binder, or use it to create colorful labels. This line of Duck Tape is perfect for school or home use; it's a great way to show off your imagination and creativity. The unique mirror effect adds a shine and dimension to your projects. It really gives you that mirror effect that you can check your hair and makeup in; although I wouldn't quite recommend putting on eyeliner using this product. This tape is great for smaller embellishments and works great with electronic cutting machines so you can come up with your own fantastic designs.
Made with durability, you won't have to worry about your project falling apart. Some brands of tape can be too tough to where it's not easy to tear, but we'll assure you that Duck Mirror Crafting Tape is easy to tear by hand for a simple application. This new line comes in silver, gold and white and can be used on plastic, vinyl, laminate, wood, metal and more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
- Chance to Win a DecoArt Stylin Paint Prize Pack!
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Chance to Win an Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn Bundle!
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Win a Zippy Loom!
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home