Sandits Sanding Sticks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sandits Sanding Sticks
Gifted by Sandits
Reviewed by Molly Fletcher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
With an innovative design and hundreds of applications, the Sandits Sanding Stick is a great tool to have on hand. Sandits are flexible, double-ended sticks with two different grits that can be told apart by their color. Black grit is lower grade while the gray grit is extra fine. Whether you're working on a large piece or need to shine up a small project, Sandits give you double the value.
The inspiration for this invention came from a corroded battery connection. Sandpaper couldn't get the job done because it was too difficult to fold and maneuver, so the concept of a sanding stick was born. In addition to the cotton swab model, Sandits offers a wedge-shaped version that is perfect for projects that require clean lines and edges.
Sandits make cleaning, polishing, and finishing easy, but they can be used for more creative pursuits, too. Marine-grade epoxy ensures that the grit will stay affixed to the sanding stick no matter what, so put these sanding sticks to work on almost any surface including fiberglass, teak, chrome, wood, plastics, and metals. Rub those scratches out of your wood furniture, distress a Mason jar lid to give it a vintage feel, or polish your jewelry to sparkling–all of these tasks are possible with Sandits. You can even use them to buff your nails!
Non-conductive and waterproof, Sandits are safe to use on surfaces that have lost their luster from rust, scratches, and other signs of wear. Make what's old new again or give something fresh out of the box a rustic vibe with Sandits. These handy, lightweight tools are affordable and reusable, so put the convenience back into your craft projects today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- Touch of Yak Lion Brand Yarn
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Sharp Crochet Hook
- No Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Deborah Norville Collection Serenity Chunky Weight Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrapbusting Mini - Improv Blocks
- Homemade Recycled Gift Tags
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Susannah Beanie
- Friendship Mandala
- Grandma's Shoulder Wrap
- Alpine Stitch Infinity Scarf
- Alpine Stitch Hat
- Susannah's Scarf
- Alpine Stitch Coffee Cup Sleeve
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home