We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Faber-Castell
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I am by no means an artist, but I love tools that make me feel like I am! I love to create my own greeting cards and scrapbook designs, and I haven't yet mastered the techniques behind layering color and illustrating with colored pencils and markers; however, I love what Gelatos do for my layouts!
Available in a variety of colors, Gelatos work like a combination of markers and paint, applying dark color but allowing you to blend colors together for an absolutely beautiful and stunning effect. And this Gelatos Kit is a great way to get started in learning how to use and play around with Gelatos. This kit comes with 10 bright Gelato colors, a 24-page illustrated design guide that teaches you dozens of techniques and helps you create a swatch book that you can reference again and again, a Gesso for mixing colors, a paintbrush, drip dropper, misting bottle, floral stamp, a stamp and an 8-page blank swatch journal. Follow the directions to create a swatch book of your own or use the tools and techniques in the Design Guide to help you use Gelatos to illustrate whatever you'd like!
I love the bright colors available in this design kit. I've already made beautiful cards, home decorations, and scrapbook embellishments with my Gelatos kit, and I can't wait to see what else I can make!
If you've been wanting to learn some new illustration techniques, you're going to love what you can do with Gelatos. These paint markers will give you a look unlike anything you've seen before, and will help take your projects to a whole new level!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Enter for your chance to win the Relaxing Yarn Medley!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Lincoln Fog Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn!
- Fiskars Fuse
- Chance to Win 2 Darn Good Yarn Amigurumi Yarn Kit Sets!
- Practical Origami
- Win a Zippy Loom!
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- Buttons Galore
- Hello Sunshine Collection from Lawn Fawn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Tartan & Plaid Feathers
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- Bistro Chalk Markers
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Summertime Family Road Trip Journal
- Terra Cotta Pinch Pots
- Watermelon Rind Fairy Home
- Fairy Garden In An Old Wheelbarrow!!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home