Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Stencil1 is a street art-inspired brand founded in 2004 by artist, painter, graphic designer and DIY enthusiast Ed Roth. He's come up with some pretty great products including the Two-Layer Stencils that are great for all types of projects like clothing, home decor and even walls.
The stencil includes a silhouette stencil and a detailed stencil, so you can get an amazing design painted out. First, you'll paint the silhouette onto your project and then you'll use the detail stencil on top of the silhouette for a beautiful 3D effect.
Each stencil is cut with high-quality, thin, mylar sheets to provide a long-lasting design and measure 8.5 inches by 11 inches. Each is also washable, reusable and durable, so you can use them any time you wish. What's also neat about these stencils is that the reverse side can be used to create a mirror effect.
There are many modern and trendy designs to choose from including a lotus, a hummingbird, an American flag and even some really neat ones like a Turntable, and a boombox; you can really get creative with these two-layer stencils.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Rit Dye
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Enter for your chance to win the Deflecto Space Saving Storage Giveaway!
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- TC Twist Headband
- Bead a Designer Snowflake
- Hot Cocoa In A Jar Gift Idea
- Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Rose Petal Soap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home