Polyfil Premium Fiber Fill
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Polyfil Premium Fiber Fill
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Want the stuff that won’t un-fluff? Try Fairfield’s famous Polyfil Premium Fiber Fill. There’s good reason that Polyfil is the best-selling polyester fiberfill in America. The special process used to make this stuffing makes it especially resilient to washings, so your sewing projects stay nicely fluffed for a good long time.
This stuffing is used by sewists everywhere, so it’s basically a crafting staple. If you’ve never used it, you can expect high-quality stuffing that holds up over time. This stuffing has great consistency, and even if fibers shift in use or washings, you can easily mold it back into shape with your fingertips.
My first experience using Polyfil was when I hand-sewed a decorative pillow, and I was surprised: a little of this stuffing goes a long way! That was a few years back, and my pillow is just as fluffy as ever. That’s despite being squished, sat on, and even kept in storage after a move. When you wash a project made with Polyfil, it springs right back into shape.
Another great feature of Polyfil? It’s made from 100 percent recycled polyester fiber.
This is a great material for craft projects and sewing projects. It’s non-allergenic and comes guaranteed, so stuff your projects with Polyfil. While you’re at it, check out Fairfield’s other stuffing materials too!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Rit Dye
- Simplicity Piping Wizard
- Practical Origami
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- Chance to win the Kai Scissors Professional Gift Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
- Classic Vintage Bonnet
- Velvet Fur Hood
- Rose Bonnet
- Lavender Milk Bath
- Stuffed Mushrooms Earrings
- Rose Clay Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Floral Handbag
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home