Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
The Fusion Illusion fabric line by Blank Quilting Corp is a lavish collection of colorful prints that will mesmerize you while you sew or quilt your next project. The swirly tonal textures come in cool, vibrant color schemes and keep this collection of over 20 cottons one of my favorites. Fusion Illusion is a fresh new fabric collection you'll want to dive into.
Blank Quilting Corp has some basic fabric lines, but they also have unique designs like campgrounds, beach themes, animals, patriotic patterns and even sports and retro charm. With so many fabrics to choose from, sometimes you'll find it overwhelming working with fabrics that have too much of a pattern on it, which is why Fusion Illusion is so great. It has just the right amount of design on it to produce a fabulous looking project. Make a quilt, sew a dress or make a fun sewn handbag to carry your things in.
Fusion Illusion comes in 42-piece squares, fat quarter bundles and jelly rolls, so you can get the right amount of fabric for your next project. The simple, yet striking design will bring you endless possibilities for your projects. Color schemes can be mixed and matched when you have colors like guava, hunter, mango, violet, indigo and ivory. The different shades of blues and greens would make a nice ocean feature on a quilt, while the oranges and yellows would make an amazing sun design. Whatever you choose to make with your fabric, this line is perfect for welcoming the fall and winter seasons.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Americana Decor Texture!
- Clover Quick Yo-Yo Maker
- Enter to win a Crochet Hook Set!
- Win a Premium SketchBox filled with art supplies!
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Enter for your chance to win the Premier Ombre Gradient Yarn Giveaway!
- Big Bag of Buttons
- eCraft Cutting Machine
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Macrame Crossbody Market Bag
- String Art Greeting Cards
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Fun Heart Coloring Page
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Mason Jar Advent Wreath
- Three Wise Men Light Up Wall Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home