Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Bernat Maker Home Dec yarn is a breathable yarn perfect for wearable crochet or knit projects. This yarn feels good to the touch, with its bulky weight. It’s stretchy, which makes this yarn great for hats, scarves, purses, and more.
When you're making wearables, you want to make sure your yarn washes well. Thankfully, this yarn can be machine washed and the color stays well. You can also machine dry it.
There are 16 colors of Bernat Home Maker Dec yarn, which is easy to work with, and feels good in your hands. There are 8 solids and 8 variegated yarns. The dye for these yarns is bright, bold, and eye-catching.
The recommended hook size for this yarn is US L-11/8 mm and the recommended needle size is US 11/8 mm. It's bulky, so projects work up relatively fast. The stretchy element of the yarn is forgiving as far as tension goes.
This yarn is an all-purpose yarn that can be used for DIY home decor projects like hanging planters, wall decorations, kitchen organizers, and more. There's plenty of inspiration out there to get started making all kinds of useful and pretty crochet and knit projects in your home. It's definitely a trend if you pop into a home and garden store.
It's very versatile and great to have on-hand so you can make whatever your heart desires. The texture makes it great for beginners to learn on, too.
This yarn will definitely enter your regular rotation if you give it a try!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crochet a mesh dishcloth out of a produce bag! You don't need to throw away the bag your oranges came in, and you don't need to go out… Continue reading: "Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern"
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Scrap'n Easel
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Creative Options Small Rack System
- Inchies Clear Stamps Set
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Through The Window Earwarmer
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- What is Tatting?
- How To Paint On Glass
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home