Double Circle Bead Pendant
Make this double circle bead pendant and you'll learn everything you need to know about how to make beaded jewelry! Katie Hacker designed this pendant to showcase her Katiedids components, which she designed with Beadalon.
- One 8mm clear crystal
- Decorative 2" head pin
- Enhancer bail
- Double circle pendant from Katiedids
- 14 4mm golden shadow crystals
- 23 4mm green crystals
- Fine gauge beading wire
- Chain necklace OR flexible beading wire, EZ-Crimp clasp, and beads to make a strung necklace
- Roundnose and chainnose pliers
- Diagonal wire cutters
- String one 8mm clear crystal onto a head pin and place it in the center of the double circle pendant.
- Pass the head pin through the drilled holes and make a wrapped loop above the pendant to connect the head pin to an enhancer bail.
- Pass one end of the beading wire under the head pin inside the smaller channel on the pendant--work directly from the spool--do not cut the beading wire).
- String 14 golden shadow crystals onto the beading wire and pass the end under the head pin and through the first four beads to form a circle.
- Cut the wire.
- Use the same technique to add 23 green crystals inside the larger channel on the pendant.
- Slide the enhancer bail onto a piece of chain or make a necklace using flexible beading wire, beads, and an EZ-Crimp clasp.
Read NextVintage Spoon Pendants