Toilet Paper Roll DIY Party Favors
If you're looking for a way to create crafts with toilet paper rolls, you've come to the right place. These Toilet Paper Roll DIY Party Favors are anything but trashy. Have kids help design and create the finished product. Be sure to fill the tubes with yummy candy or dollar store toys and give them away at the end of a celebration. This is an inexpensive yet memorable way to end a party. There are so many things to do with toilet paper rolls, but crafting is really the best option. When you create your own toilet paper crafts, you help the Earth and flex your creative muscles at the same time - what could be better?
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Toilet paper tubes
- DIY Décor Tape from Hazel & Ruby
- Wrapped candy or other small gift
- Carefully put two tubes together in the center, creating a longer tube, making it easy to open.
- Staple one end closed.
- Add in treats.
- Seal other end.
- Cover entire roll in DIY Décor Tape
- Cut excess tape from the ends.
- Add ribbon.
Read NextFun PVC Pipe Homemade Party Platter