Flowers and Hearts Arrangement
Flowers and hearts make a great arrangement for a party or get together. It's a great flowers arrangement by STYROFOAM. It's done in five easy steps so it can be sitting on your table in no time.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Cube, 5"
- Solid Heart, 3-1/2"
- Gold/red two-tone pearlescent ink pad
- Pink handmade paper-look paint
- Two sheets decorative paper, 12" x 12"
- One bag dark green reindeer moss
- Alphabet stamps: 1" uppercase; 1/2" lowercase
- Four florals: light pink and dark pink roses with leaves, seven each; pink carnations
- Green floral tape
- Floral shears or wire cutters
- Palette knife
- Wooden skewer, 8"
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Cut two 5" x 12" strips and one 5" square from paper. Center and wrap two sides of foam cube with one paper strip, folding excess around corners; firmly crease paper. Repeat on opposite sides with second paper strip. Glue paper strips to foam, allowing ends to overlap. Glue square to bottom of cube; let dry.
- Trace foam heart twice onto decorative paper, noting pattern placement. Cut out paper hearts and adhere to front and back of foam heart. Glue skewer into heart point and wrap with green tape.
- Refer to photo to stamp two-tone "X" and "O" letters, both uppercase and lowercase, onto cube and heart.
- Use palette knife to cover heart edges with paper paint; let dry. Glue skewer end into center top of cube; let dry. Use glue gun to cover top of cube with moss.
- Trim floral stems to various lengths and insert around front, sides, and back of heart. Trim some leaves from stems and insert around base of roses so they drape down sides.
Cube Trio Variation:
Use same instructions to create large 8" centerpiece cube and two smaller 5" candleholder cubes, cutting five 8" paper squares to cover sides and bottom of large cube. Glue and insert plastic candle cups into center tops of smaller cubes; let dry. Wrap all cubes with layered ribbon, specialty yarns, and decorative trims as shown. Create paper tags to embellish cubes, if desired. Insert chosen florals; designer used roses, berry bunches, lilacs, and mums.
Read NextToilet Paper Roll Wall Art