Trifold Double Punched Window Card
Opening in a z-shape, these stamped cards from Posh Impressions are fun to receive. Use a fish stamp to create a whimsical stamped card to say thanks.
- stamping mat and back up paper
- cleaning tray and damp rag
- two-tone (one side white, reverse side one solid color) card stock (available from a store) 12" x 6"
- 1 3/4” square punch
- 2” square punch
- word stamps
- Duet stamps
- Marvy brush art markers or Blending Blox
- Marvy memory pens (Artist type)
- black ink pad
- water mister
- Fold the 12" x 6" piece of card stock that has white on one side and a solid color on the other side at 4" and at 8" to form the shape of a Z.
- Punch both top section and middle section of the Z at the same time with the 1 3/4" punch.
- Then re-punch the top section with the larger 2" punch, keeping all lsides even. This creates a colored frame when you see the color come from the reverse side.
- With card folded, ink a solid image Duet using brush art markers or Blending Blox. Mist the Inked stamp lightly with water so it is very moist and stamp through the opening at the top onto the last section of card. Stamp through the opening so that it is in the proper position of the back panel. Note that the first effort was slightly off.
- Open your card out flat, and using the black pad, stamp the outline Duet image over the solid stamped image.
- Make detailed lines of your choice around the edges of the card front with a Marvy memory pen (Artist) and a beveled ruler turned upside down. the beveling tends to keep unwanted ink away from your paper.
- Using the black pad, stamp a word or message on the card front. This can be embossed if you wish.
Read NextDarling Daisy Printable Mandala