Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Got toilet paper? I know you do! It's something we can't do without! But did you ever think about making something decorative with it? As part of my contribution to the "Entry for Stay Home and Craft Challenge," here's a fun way to craft your time away making adorable toilet paper flower blooms! Great for home decor, party decorations and even gift toppers! It's so simple and easy! And the best part, you only need four items to make them: Toilet paper sections (5 per bloom), Tacky glue, Scissors, and Floral stem wire. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Toilet paper
- Tacky glue
- Floral stem wire
Tear off five toilet paper sections from the roll.
Square each section by folding diagonally in half, cutting off the excess paper.
Then fold again creating another triangle, and fold one more time, making sure to line up the edges evenly and smoothing the paper at the fold.
Here's a drawn-on line to show where to cut to make the eight petal bloom. But it's best to do this cut freehand. Start cutting at the side open edges, just below the middle section, around the next open edges and ending slightly lower at the middle folded area. The cut area should begin and end evenly across the same point.
Open the eight petals bloom.
Then fold it closed, staggering in-between and not evenly lined up. Add tacky glue along the bottom edge. Then gather the edge, twisting together forming a small center stem. Then make four more blooms the same way and let dry.
Next, fold a square toilet paper section into 4 parts and cut out. You will need an extra for five total. Then take one section and add a large dab of glue to center and along edges. Place a floral stem wire in the middle cupping paper around it to form a bud shape. Let dry.
Once the bud is dry, glue on the five flower blooms, one at a time, around the bud adjusting, curving the ends and fluffing petals to form larger flower.
Would you believe these lovely flower blooms are made from toilet paper? How cool is this!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Paper Mache Decorative Fruit Bowl
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Beautiful Paper Night Lights
- How To Make Palm Leaves With Paper
- Foiled Paper Hyacinth Tutorial
- Newspaper Planter
- Watercolor Faith Printables
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Butterfly Printable Coloring Page
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Poms With Clover Pom Pom Maker
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Tide Knot Summer Mesh Sweater
- Cute Cat Coasters
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Easy Diy Face Masks Without Elastic
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home