Tissue Paper Pom Pom
With only three easy-to-find materials, you can create DIY tissue pom poms that really make a statement. A Tissue Paper Pom Pom can be huge from a ceiling or place on a tabletop. Pick a color that matches your favorite holiday. A green pom pom is perfect for St. Patrick's Day and a pink one looks great on Valentine's Day. Best of all, you can make a bunch in no time at all.
- Pack of tissue paper
- Lay out 8-11 pieces of tissue paper. You will want to fold them 1-1/2 inch accordian style.
- Tie a knot in the middle of the according fold.
- Round all the corners by taking your scissors and cutting around.
- You are now ready to fluff! Start separating your tissue paper and your pom pom will start to form!
- You now can tie twine to it and hang it, or just leave it sitting somewhere for a cool touch!
Read NextPaper Peony Flowers