Simple Flowers Greeting Card
Ever need a quick card and have nothing ready? This card from Spellbinders is for you! Use the Nesting Flowers and Small Pinking Circles to create a quick, easy and fun card that is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face. This charming card can be used for any season by simply changing its colors.
- Spellbinders Template S4-172 Small Pinking Circles,
- Spellbinders Template S4-159 Shapeabilities Nested Flowers
- Spellbinders Texture Sheets
- WorldWin ColorMates in Dark MeriGold, Medium Creamy Cocoa, Dark Creamy Cocoa, Deep Creamy Cocoa, Dark Autumn Red, Deep Autumn Red
- Creative Impressions Brown/Kraft Gingham Ribbon
- Dark Brown Twill Ribbon
- Gold Felt Flower
- Sparkle Brad
- Glue Dots
- Gather several colors of cardstocks and cut/emboss the following die templates: S4-172 Small Pinking Circles (the smallest and third smallest die templates), S4-159 Shapeabilities Nested Flowers (All three die templates). To create the card in the photo, cut five different colors as shown.
- Cut a square from cardstock that will accommodate the flower medallion. Emboss it in the Wizard with a texture plate of your choice.
- Cut a card back 1/4" larger than each side and twice as long. Fold in half and adhere the embossed mat.
- Adhere ribbons horizontally around the center of the card.
- Create the flower medallion by stacking the die cuts, beginning with the largest and decreasing in size. Before adding the smallest medallion, add the felt flower and sparkle brad.
- Use foam adhesive to give the flower dimension.
- Add the flower medallion to the card back.
Read NextEasy To Make Fall Leaves Garland