Shredded Paper Card
Utilize those paper scraps with this creative take on handmade paper greeting cards from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies. Run colorful paper through your home or office shredder for instant scraps.
- Cardstock: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Sizzix die cut: Leaves
- Rubber stamp: Flower iamge
- Glitter glue
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill Complete Kit
- Get colorful strips of paper from home or office shredder.
- Run the blender for a short time, leaving strips of paper in the pulp. Make paper in the usual way.
- Gently tear a 3" x 5" piece of handmade paper. Mount on 5 1/2" x 81/2" piece of card stock, folded in half.
- Die cut leaves, stamp and cut out flower image. Mount on card as shown. Use glitter to highlight flower center and veins in leaves.
- Look for secret messages left in the recycled paper strips!