Papier Mache Mirror Frame
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"For very little money, and recycled cardboard and paper, you can transform a relatively small and inconspicuous looking mirror into a statement piece! I used cardboard carton cardboard to extend the size of the outer frame of a mirror and glued on leaf shapes also cut out of cardboard boxes, to achieve this more decorator style mirror for my bathroom. Watch this informative video to see how you can also do the same. Other mirrors are also shown in the video (Only 5 minutes long.)"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Recycled Newspaper Tubes Bowl
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Framed Irish Proverb Tutorial
- Holder From Paper Ii Pen Stand
- Amazing Ocean Coloring Pages
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Watercolor Art Free Printable Labels
- Owl Family Printable Coloring Page
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Diy Envelope Album
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Beginner Double Crochet Hat
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Tamara Kelly
- Valentine's Day Home Decor
- Spotify Glass Art
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home