Paper Cactus Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you want to know why I love paper cactus crafts? I love them because I cannot manage to keep a real cactus alive. I do fine outside in my vegetable and herb garden, but most houseplants don’t last long. The kids tease me all the time that I killed the spider plant. I am not a house plant kind of girl. You don’t need to be a rock star crafter to manage this craft. It can easily be done by adults or kids. And, since it’s back to school time, chances are you have stocked up on all of these Elmer’s products already. If you haven’t, now is the time."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home