Make Your Own Kraft Tags - 'handmade With Love'
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to make your own Kraft Tag style gift or product tags. Use upcycled cardboard from your recycling to make cheap kraft style tags. There are several options for how to do this but all of them cover up the text and print on the cardboard packaging you are upcycling and leave you with beautiful 'handmade with love' style kraft tags. A cheap and eco-friendly way to label your handmade products or gifts. Get Crafting!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Cardboard Packaging (white or brown cardboard)
- Tag Punch
- Sewing Machine (optional)
- Mod Podge (optional)
- Decoupage paper (optional)
- Ribbon or twine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home